For children under 18 years of age, a written power of attorney from one of the legal representatives (in free form or notarized consent) is required when arriving at the hotel without accompanying parents or legal guardians.
In connection with the decree of the Government of the Krasnodar Territory No. 369 of 24.06.2021, from July 1, 2021, all guests, when checking into the hotel, must provide one of the following documents:
1. A medical document confirming a negative result for Covid-19, issued no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (the PCR test should not be presented by persons under 14 years of age);
2. Certificate of receipt of preventive vaccination from Covid-19 (including from the personal account of the Unified Portal of state and Municipal services) in paper or electronic form;
3. A medical document confirming the receipt of the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine from Covid-19;
4. The presence in the mobile application "I travel without Covid-19" of negative results for Covid-19 received no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (for citizens of the EAEU who enter the Russian Federation from the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus and the Kyrgyz Republic through air checkpoints across the state border of the Russian Federation).
5. The basis for the accommodation of guests will also be the presentation of a medical document on a previous illness caused by a new coronavirus infection or a certificate of a previous illness from the personal account of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services (for persons whose recovery has passed no more than six months before the day of accommodation).
The pages of the online store contain information about payment for services by cards and security rules for making payments:
Payment by payment card on the Internet
You can pay for your order with a Visa, Mastercard or MIR payment card in the online store. After successful payment, you will receive an electronic check. The information indicated on the check contains all the data on the performed payment operation.
Your payment card details are guaranteed to be protected in accordance with PCI DSS security standards. Card data is entered on a secure bank payment page, information is transferred using SSL encryption technology. Further transmission of information takes place through closed banking networks with the highest level of reliability. For additional authentication of the Cardholder, the 3D-Secure protocol is used. If the Issuer supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server to enter additional payment details.
If the Guest refuses to book a room and sends the appropriate written notification of the refusal to the email address of the GC / Hotel no later than 20 days before the date of arrival, the prepayment to the Guest is returned in full without penalty, except for the transfer fee.
In turn, the GC / Hotel sends a form for the return of the Prepayment (funds) to the guest's e-mail.
To return the prepayment, the Guest fills out the form (live signature, scan) with the full details of the bank account and sends it to the email address of the GC / Hotel. Refunds are made within 10 working days.ₓ